Oh sweet summertime. No school, baby! And that's just the beginning of things to be happy about. And since I love top ten lists so much, I've decided to make a list of the Top Ten Things I'm Excited about This Summer.
10. Intramurals. Ok, so I'm too embarrassed to actually play them. But I am an awesome spectator. Just ask Steve.
9. Mondays. It means frozen yogurt is discounted to 30 cents an ounce at Yozone.
8. Ice cream. Whether it's a 1.5 quart carton of Breyer's or Macey's vanilla soft serve, I am so there...it's insane.
7. Pandora. I'm pretty much obsessed with Pandora Radio. Oh surprise, I'm listening to it now.
6. Domestication. Lately I've taken up cooking since Steve wouldn't eat healthy otherwise. Plus it's more motivating to cook for two rather than one. Allrecipes.com is my hero.
5. Roadtrips. Nothing like spending 10+ hours in a car with people you love!
4. Miranda's Graduation. Steve and I are flying home for the Panda's high school graduation. My parents will officially be empty nesters!
3. Australia. Less than 3 months till the big report day! I'm definitely okay with coming back with an Aussie accent.
2. Late Night Heart-to-Hearts. Two weeks ago I made the big move from my old room to Angie's on the other side of the wall. Now we talk and practice our deep belly laughs together until we fall asleep.
1. The Temple. Just 7 days until I go through!
1. I can't help but notice that 2 of your items include a certain dairy product.
ReplyDelete2. Roadtrips are amazing... and hopefully functional.
3. I think that you should add one more thing to your list of Top Ten Fave's for the Summer! YahooChats!
kclthxbye. <3
10. I'm also too embarassed to play but would actually love to.
ReplyDelete9. I had no idea! Thanks for the info!
8. mmmmm ice cream...by the way i love that you quoted Eunice :)
7. I listen to Pandora at work all the time too!
6. Cooking for 2 is soooo much better!
5. I want to take a road trip with you!
4. Hooray for siblings graduating!
3. Oh please do!
2. It's been a while since I've had one of those with you! :( clear back to freshman year.
1. You've gone through!! How does it feel?